Last Wednesday, 27th of July, at 10:30 (CEST) our partner EADTU (European Association of Distance Teaching Universities), coordinated the second ECO webinar in our series: “Socially inclusive pedagogical models for MOOCs“. During this 90-minute webinar, teachers from different university partners of ECO Consortium elaborated on the need of an adjusted pedagogical model for MOOCs such as to achieve the aim to use MOOC to provide quality education to all.
Below you can find the slides used by the speakers in order of presentation:
- Darco Jansen (EADTU): Introduction + Using MOOCs for social Inclusion and equity
- Santiago Fano (Universidad de Oviedo): Challenges and MOOC strategies in the ECO project
- António Teixeira (Universidade Aberta): Basic principles and design guidelines of sMOOC pedagogical model
- Adeline Bossu (Université Paris 3 Sorbonne): Implementation in Step-to-Step MOOC in 6 different languages
- Alessandra Tomasini (Politecnico di Milano): Implementation sMOOC model in Polimi
For those of you who could not attend now you can watch the whole session recording on our YouTube Channel: