Category Archives: Actualités
The ECO project is very happy to count among its members CCMC (Cyprus Community Media Centre » which is the coordinator of the Erasmus+ MIL project ECFOLI. This innovative MIL project is launching a sMOOC on the ECO Learning platform.
ECFOLI aims at fostering sustainable conflict resolution strategies through the study, the ownership of elements of common Mediterranean cultural heritage transformed in a media product. This project is implemented in 4 different countries simultaneously : Palestine, Cyprus, Portugal and Morocco. 48 youth aged 16+ are participating in this MIL project. The project involves 6 different organisations from 5 different countries:
– CCMC, Cyprus Community Media Centre, Nicosia, Cyprus
– ICFFCY, Nicosia, Chypre
– Lusofona Universty, Lisbon, Portugal
– Partners for Sustainable Development, Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
– Forum de la citoyenneté, Casablanca, Morocco
– Sorbonne Nouvelle University, Paris, France.
* The sMOOC is at the moment in restricted access so that the young people can conceive it correctly, as soon as it is opened, we will communicate on it.
The sMOOC, Bac2Sciences was developed by female teachers who are devoted to their students with the idea to allow participants to revise their “baccalauréat”. The team consists of geographically distant teachers, from various disciplines, with complementary profiles and a common motivation to make their students succeed.
Thus, while proposing this MOOC, they have enabled their students to self-train and work together in the co-construction of knowledge on a common device.
This MOOC has been a real success and its creators are very proud!
Over the last few months they have been collecting proofs of recognition for their work:
· A favorite at Ludovia#13
· Finalist at the e-Education Symposium
· A multiple selection at the “Innovative Teachers’ Forum”
· Representations in different conferences and events: Educatec-Educatice, Clic 2016, Ludovia#13 …
At our level, we are also very proud we have been able to accompany them. Indeed, the ECO project allowed them to benefit both from the creation space on its platform and from our technical and pedagogical support.
Congratulations again to such a beautiful team!
As a reminder, the sMOOC content is still accessible here.