The ECO project is very happy to count among its members CCMC (Cyprus Community Media Centre » which is the coordinator of the Erasmus+ MIL project ECFOLI. This innovative MIL project is launching a sMOOC on the ECO Learning platform.
ECFOLI aims at fostering sustainable conflict resolution strategies through the study, the ownership of elements of common Mediterranean cultural heritage transformed in a media product. This project is implemented in 4 different countries simultaneously : Palestine, Cyprus, Portugal and Morocco. 48 youth aged 16+ are participating in this MIL project. The project involves 6 different organisations from 5 different countries:
– CCMC, Cyprus Community Media Centre, Nicosia, Cyprus
– ICFFCY, Nicosia, Chypre
– Lusofona Universty, Lisbon, Portugal
– Partners for Sustainable Development, Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
– Forum de la citoyenneté, Casablanca, Morocco
– Sorbonne Nouvelle University, Paris, France.
* The sMOOC is at the moment in restricted access so that the young people can conceive it correctly, as soon as it is opened, we will communicate on it.