- Este evento já decorreu.
VI GICID – University of Zaragoza. Interdisciplinary Research Conference. Digital Communication and Information
November 12, 2015
- Type: Round table “Educommunication, audience, consumption and interactions regarding Digital Information and Communication”
- Event website: unizar.es (Please, find the program following this url)
- Person in charge:
- Organizing: Carmen Marta-Lazo, director of GICID, official Researching Group about Digital Communication and Information, University of Zaragoza
- Moderator: Patricia González Aldea (Carlos III University)
- Sara Osuna (UNED): Keys of a European project to create MOOC: the example of ECO
- Alejandro Silva (University of Zaragoza): Learning with MOOCs, a model to empowerment
- Cristina Villalonga (University of Nebrija): The Relational Factor and learning model.
- Lorena la Iglesia (TRICLab): Presentation of awards for learning and research Relational TRICLab.