16 New, online, all-access free courses and 1 do-it-yourself course on designing a digital programme for a large amount of participants including the use of social media for peer review.
These brand new online courses are for you, the teacher and they will help you understand the potential of new technologies for your classroom. 17 Massive Online courses called MOOCs were launched as pilot earlier in 2014 covering various topics and in 6 different languages. But all from the same springboard: the ECO Learning MOOC platform, a pan-European registration point for course participants and those who may want to become digital teachers. The project´s central message Learn. Teach. anywhere, everywhere refers not only to the freely accessible nature of these massive online courses, but also in the social inclusive concept behind the methodology. From April 20th onwards the second round of the tried, tested and improved MOOCs commences. Each MOOC round last for 8 weeks, guided by a teacher or group of teachers. If you want to discover what distance learning, digital learning and in addition how to design your own digital course, becoming a member of the ECO platform is an excellent way of discovering what a new era of digital learning and teaching has to offer.
The ECO Project Consortium is constituted by 22 universities and companies from Europe and Latin America* and funded by the European Commission.
All MOOCs can be accessed via https://portal.eco-learning.eu, where new users will be prompted to create a login (+3 minutes):
1. Videos for teaching, learning and communication
2. E-Learning-Projektmanagement an Schulen (E-learning and project management at schools)
3. Introdução aos Sistemas de Informação Geográfica (Introduction to basic Geographic Information systems GIS)
4. Competências digitais para professors ((Digital competences for teachers)
5. Necessidades Educativas Especiais. Como ensinar, como aprender (Special education needs. How to teach, how to learn).
6. Introduzione alla matematica per l’università: Pre-Calculus (Preparation course mathematics for university: Pre-Calculus)
7. M’appare il mondo: dalle carte alla Terra digitale partecipata (Geomatics course)
8. Sexualidad Amigable y Responsable (Friendly and non-abrasive sexuality)
9. Flipped Classroom
10. Comunicación y aprendizaje móvil (Mobile communication and learning)
11. Alfabetización Digital para Personas en Riesgo de Exclusión: Estrategias para la Intervención Socioeducativa (Digital literacy for people with high risk of social exclusion. Strategies for digital socioeconomic intervention).
12. Recursos Educativos Abiertos. Aplicaciones pedagógicas y comunicativas (Open educational resources: pedagogical and communicative applications).
13. Competencias creativas para el profesorado (Creativity MOOC Camp) (Creative teacher competencies)
14. Artes y tecnologías para educar (Arts and technologies for education)
E il MOOC trasversale per progettare il tuo MOOC in tutte le lingue precedenti:
17. Social sMOOC step-by-step
*European Association of Distance Teaching Universities, FEDRAVE – Fundação para o Estudo e Desenvolvimento da Região de Aveiro, Geographica, Humance, Open Universiteit Nederland, Politecnico Di Milano, Reimer IT, Riverthia, Sünne Eichler Beratung Für Bildungsmanagement, Tabarca Consulting, Telefónica Learning Services, Universidad de Cantabria, Universidad de Oviedo, Universidad de Quilmes, Universidad de Valladolid, Universidad de Zaragoza, Universidad Loyola Andalucía, Universidad Manuela Beltrán, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Universidade Aberta, Université Sorbonne Nouvelle and University of Manchester.