- Este evento ha pasado.
MOOC DESIGN IN ECO PROJECT
junio 11, 2015
MOOC DESIGN IN ECO PROJECT: Digital Literacy Experiences for Social Exclusion Groups and Educational Intervention Strategies” (UNIOVI)
- Type of event: Conference
- Organization institution(s): The Metal Foundation (FEMETAL-GIJÓN)
- Date & place: 11 June 2015, Gijón, Spain
- Participants: The Transnational meeting is organized by the » Grundtvig Learning Partnerships » Project within the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission called » IITAE – Innovative Information Technologies for Adult Education» ( http://iitae.com ), which aim is to identify the best practices in ICT for Adults’ Education. The participants (about 10 people) are representing entities closely linked to ICTs.
- Goals: To identify the best practices in ICT for Adults’ Education
- Topics: Adult education
- References: Presentation (Aquilina Fueyo & Santiago Fano)
- Impact: This meeting was a very good opportunity to open up channels for sharing experiences of interest among all attendees institutions, which are from different areas and places across Europe, in an act of dissemination of the project to target groups of interest.