- Este evento ha pasado.
junio 9, 2015 - junio 12, 2015
Contribution: Workshop on the topic «sMOOCS for All, All in sMOOCS: Discussing the Social Side of Massive Open Learning Experiences with the ECO Partnership» and Synergy strand Skilled Teachers through Open Classrooms to Innovative Learning at the EDEN Annual Conference in Barcelona (June 12th, Parallel session G6, 9:30-11:30).
ECO – Elearning Communication Open-Data – https://project.eco-learning.eu/
presented by Matteo Uggeri, Fondazione Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Detailed description in the Book of Abstracts and Projects: page 211
- Person in charge: Darco Jansen, EADTU; Vicente Montiel, TABARCA; António Teixeira, UAB, Adeline Bossu, SOR; Stefano Menon, POLIMI
- Presentation: “sMOOCs for all, all in sMOOCs” by Adeline Bossu (SOR) http://www.slideshare.net/adelinebossu/general-49274173
“Expanding Learning Scenarios – Opening out the educational landscape: ECO” by Matteo Uggeri and Stefano Menon (POLIMI): http://www.slideshare.net/stefanomenon/15-barcelona-synergyeco-project
- Impact: Paper presentation entitled «Gamifying Massive Open Online Courses with ELGG: An Experimental Strategy Designed for the ECO Project» by Prof. Antonio Garcia-Cabot, Prof. Eva Garcia-Lopez, Prof. António Moreira Teixeira, Prof. Luis de-Marcos and José Mota.
- Paper presentation entitled «The Boot Camp Module in Massive Open Online Courses: Experiences in Two European Initiatives» by Diana Morais, Maria João Leal, Maria João Spilker and Prof. Lina Morgado.
- Also see: https://storify.com/EDENConference/day-1-at-the-eden15-conference-barcelona