Plenty Of Fish says it really is a “100% Free Online Dating Service for singles”, that is just a lie, they will have a compensated “UPGRADE” option. This might be illegal and absurd. The us government needs to do one thing to avoid this huge internet site from continuing with all the false adverstising / deceptive marketing / misleading advertising. Won’t the Federal Trade Commission do just about anything? A good amount of Fish must be sued. If a web page charges their users for just about any solution after all then it’s perhaps not “100% Free”.
More A Great Amount Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- An abundance of Fish – cheating and fraud
- Lots of Fish – can not delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF – transgender discrimination
- A good amount of Fish – abusive dating website, eliminates pages without any description, supports predators.
- A good amount of Fish – can not upload pictures
- POF – abused yet eliminated my profile
- POF / loads of Fish – scammers
- POF / Plenty of Fish – terrible web site!
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scam and member alert that is rude
- A good amount of Fish – dating internet site with scammers
Ok last one, they do say: “this is certainly a 100% complimentary Dating Service – NO Charges EVER.”
Consent entirely. Positively false marketing! Read More